Runislovenska Radiotelevizija (RRT, Runislavian Radio Television) was the national public broadcasting system in the SFR Runislavia. It consisted of six subnational radio and television broadcast centers with each one headquartered in one of the six constituent republics of Runislavia. Each television center created its own programming independently, and some of them operated several channels. The system dissolved during the conversion of Runislavia to a democratic state in the early 1990s. As a result, the once subnational broadcasting centers became public broadcasters of the newly independent states, with altered names, and a new federal broadcaster was created.
- [RTV] Ljubljana - now Snevian Radiotelevision
- RTV Zegiev - now Broatian Radiotelevision
- RTV Belzagrib - divided into the federal RTR and the regional Dosbian Radiotelevision
- RTV [Tito]grad (now [Novi Sad]) - now Radio and Television of Montealto
- RTV [Skopje] - now [Macedonian Radiotelevision]
- RTV Kropia - now Dulgerian Radiotelevision