Roterlaine (French: Roterlânie), officially the Union of Roterlanese Republics (French: Union des Républiques Roterlanaises), is a sovereign country in the Eurdecia, being one the largest Francophone countries in Gapia and one of the oldest countries in Eurdecia. Roterlaine is a semi-presidential decentralized republic, being currently governed by the President of the Republic Alain Gacroún. Its capital and largest city is Trendon and its official languages are French and Occitan.
- 1 Flag
- 1.1 Kingdom of Roterlaine (first era)
- 1.2 First Roterlanese Republic
- 1.3 First Roterlanese Empire
- 1.4 Kingdom of Trendon
- 1.5 Kingdom of Roterlaine (second era)
- 1.6 Second Roterlanese Republic
- 1.7 Second Roterlanese Empire
- 1.8 Third Roterlanese Republic
- 1.9 Free Roterlaine
- 1.10 Roterlanese State
- 1.11 Fourth Roterlanese Republic and Union of Roterlanese Republics
- 2 Government
- 3 Notes
Kingdom of Roterlaine (first era)
First Roterlanese Republic
First Roterlanese Empire
Kingdom of Trendon
Kingdom of Roterlaine (second era)
Second Roterlanese Republic
Second Roterlanese Empire
At the time, was also known as South Roterlaine or Baris Roterlaine.
Third Roterlanese Republic
At the time of 1870 to 1919, was also known as North Roterlaine.
After the abolition of the former Roterlanese state due to the country's capitulation against Nazi Rialmany, all national symbols were banned. This flag was used by resistance movements and by the Roterlanese government in exile.
At the time, this regime was also known as Tigchy Roterlaine.
Fourth Roterlanese Republic and Union of Roterlanese Republics
- Union of Roterlanese Republics is the official name given to the Roterlanese territory in its entirety, comprising metropolitan Roterlaine and its overseas territories. Metropolitan Roterlaine (comprising mainland Roterlaine and the island of Baris) is officially named the Roterlanese Republic (French: République Roterlanaise).