The Jeepers! was opened in Tyono in May 1997. All locations are open all year long.
There are ten Jeepers! areas in Tyono. Each area has different attractions, such as how White Jungle has a bowling alley and Black Forest has the "Python Pit" kiddie coaster.
1997 - 2001
The first logo used was surprisingly different from other areas. It had the "Jeepers!" in big, spaced-out, letters and "Tyono" in little letters.
2001 - 2004
In April 2001, the logo changed to look more like the other ventures worldwide.
2004 - 2009
In August 2004, Jeepers! adapted the look used worldwide. Unlike the previous logo, this logo does not have the "Tyono" part in the logo.
2009 - present
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/White Jungle ; opened 1997
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Black Forest ; opened 1997
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Banana Temple ; opened 1997
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Dark Swamp ; opened 1999
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Golden Chamber ; opened 2000
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Pyramid Shrine ; opened 2002
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Diamond Cave ; opened 2003
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Exotic Hut ; opened 2004
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Tropical Republic ; opened 2008
- Jeepers! (Tyono)/Lost Shelter ; opened 2014