GRT Rivland is a Rivlandian cable and satellite specialty channel that is owned by Rivland National Television (which serves as the managing partner and owns a 60% interest) and GRT Studios (which owns the remaining 40%). It focuses on Anglosovic television series, mainly originally produced by or for the GRT.
Broadcast channels: RNT One | RNT Two | RNT Arts
Digital channels: RNT Sports | GRT Rivland (in partnership with General Radio Telecasting) | RNT News | Eurdenews
International stations: RNT International
|View • Talk • Edit|