FANDOM


GRT Cheyenne is a Cheyennian cable and satellite specialty channel that is owned by Cheyennemedia (which serves as managing partner and owns a controlling 80% interest) and GRT Studios (which owns the remaining 20%). It focuses on Anglosovic television series, mainly originally produced by or for the GRT.

2001-2013

GRT Cheyenne 2001

2013-present

GRT Cheyenne 2013

In 19 March 2013, coinciding with the full move of its news operations to the Broadcasting House, the GRT premiered a brand new identity to all its services, including GRT Cheyenne. As a result, a new ident package was created to the channel to be in line with its sister channels GRT One, GRT Eusqainia, GRT Cardinalia and GRT Atlansia. As of 1st January 2017, GRT Cheyenne, GRT Eusqainia, GRT Cardinalia and GRT Atlansia have all switched to the 1997 Balloons idents and stings, retiring the "Circles" theme after an unknown number of years.

See also

Cheyennemedia
Broadcast television:
Cheyenne Television (HD):
CTLT-DT
Ici Télé-Cheyenne (HD):
CTLFT-DT
Cheyenne Televisjkar i Radiu (HD):

Specialty television:
English-speaking television channels:
CTV News Network | GRT World News1, 2 | CTV Sports Network | CTVe | GRT Cheyenne1 | CTV Kids | GRT Kids1 | Documentary Channel | GRT Gapia1, 2 | Lif | GRT Lifestyle1, 2 | CTV Music | CTV World4
French-speaking television channels:
Ici RDI | Ici ARTV | Ici Explora | TVF Quillec Cheyenne3 | Unis3 | TVFMonde3, 4


Radio stations:
English networks:
Cheyenne Radio One | Cheyenne Radio 2 | Cheyenne Radio 3 | Cheyenne Radio 3 Classic | Cheyenne Radio Country
French networks:
Ici Radio-Cheyenne Première | Ici Radio-Cheyenne Musique | Ici Radio-Cheyenne Musique Chansons | Ici Radio-Cheyenne Musique FrancoCountry

Cheyenne Radio One O&Os:
Cheyenne Radio 2 O&Os:
Ici Radio-Cheyenne Première O&Os:
Ici Radio-Cheyenne Musique O&Os:


Defunct/dissolved:

1In association with the GRT.
2Distribution only.
3In association with TVFMonde Média.
4Available only outside Cheyenne.

Cheyennemedia
ViewTalkEdit
General Radio Telecasting
Domestic television channels:
GRT One (Other | NI | OI | SL | LA | AN | AR | CI | SI | NT | JI | EN) (Newland: E | EM | L | M | NE&C | NW | S | SE | SW | W | Y | Y&L)
GRT Two (Other | NI | OI | SL | LA | AN | AR | SI | NT | JI | EN) | GRT Three | GRT Four
GRT News | Eurdenews | GRT Sport | GRT Parliament | CGRT | CGeeries | GRT Ailda

Defunct: GRT Select | GRT Choice (NI | OI | LA | SL) | GRT Knowledge | GRT HD


International television channels:
GRT Anglo | GRT Atlansia (in partnership with AMC Networks) | GRT ASTV | GRT Cheyenne (in partnership with Cheyennemedia) | GRT Cardinalia | GRT Rivland (in partnership with Rivland National Television) | GRT Gapia | GRT Entertainment | GRT Eusqainia (in partnership with Gigared) | GRT First | GRT Kids (in partnership with Gigared and Cheyennemedia) | GRT Lifestyle | GRT World News

Defunct: GRT Prime | GRT World Service Television | GRT Knowledge | GRT HD | GRT Hokusei | GRT Dave (in partnership with Unoicks Interactive) | GRT Eden (in partnership with Unoicks Interactive)


Radio stations:
GRT Radio 1 | GRT Radio 1Xtra | GRT Radio 2 | GRT Radio 3 | GRT Radio 4 | GRT Radio 4 Extra | GRT Radio 5 Live | GRT Radio 5 Live Sports Extra | GRT Radio 6 Music | GRT Asikaish Network | GRT World Service


Other operations:
GRT News | GRT Sport | GRT Red Button | GRT Online | GRT iPlayer | GRT Playlister | GRT Productions | GRT Dailun | GRT Belford | GRT Dristol | GRT Durmingham | GRT Cynion Lanzes (Percliff) | GRT Slenland (Glaswell) | GRT Lanchester | GRT Films | GRT Gapia Films | GRT Studios | GRT Home Entertainment | ASTV | GRT Bitesize | GRT Music | GRT Music Awards | GRT Nationstates | GRT iWonder | GRT Learning Zone | 2 Entertain | GRT Taster | GRT Gapia | GRT Newsbeat | GRT Dish Up | GRT Children's International

Defunct: GRT Ceefax | GRT Switch | GRT Multimedia | GRT Worldwide

GRT
ViewTalkEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.