- The planet's name is from Greek origin
- Despite Gapia is the official name, Earth is also accepted and used commonly
- Istia is the most populous country in the world
- Mandarin is the most spoken language worldwide, followed by English, Spanish, Portuguese and French
- English doesn't have the language monopoly, with music mainly coming from the native language of its artists (e.g.: the Eurdevision Song Contest)
- The most powerful nations in Gapia are Hisqaida, the United Republics, Brussia and Hokusei, along with some nations of the Eurdecian Union (mainly Rialmany, Anglosaw and Roterlaine)
- Unlike OTL, Cheyenne, Neurcasia and New Eusland aren't part of the Anglosovic Commonwealth, being federal presidential republics
- Alliancia is also a republic in this ATL
- Due to its historic union with Latinolia, Spanish is an official language in Rialmany (along with German, of course)
- Alliancia was annexed by South Matamah, not by Latinolia
- Gerlany also has German as one of its official languages
- Bluko is considered the most technological country in Gapia
- The two World Wars were started by Hisqaida and Rialmany
- Itacy also had colonies in Atlansia, before being taken by Anglosaw, Latinolia and Roterlaine
- Halim remains a socialist state, but democratic elections are planned to be held in May
- The Anglosovic Overseas Territory of Dibralta is disputed with Roterlaine and Gerlany
- Hokusei, Bluko, Nordesia, Cenhasia and Baltykia are the nations with the largest HDI levels
- Viride is regarded as the greenest nation in the world
- St. Gabriel is considered the poorest nation in Gapia and also regarded as the most violent nation in the world
What's on your mind?
Simple. Someone posts a close up logo for anything and the other person guess it. Then that person who guess the logo posts another close up of a logo and so on.
Note: The logos must be a real world logo.
Some names are incorrect, but they will be corrcted later.
TechMountainDew started an alternate timeline in the AltHistory Wiki as "what if the USA remained part of the British Commonwealth?".
Since the launch of cable services in the country in 1993, pay television is always growing in the country. These are the main pay TV services in New Rhumb:
- Rumotel TV
- Digicabo (owned by the Altice Group)
- UPC Telecabo
- Claro TV
- CanalSatélite (part of the Canal+ Group)
- Vodafone TV
- Movistar TV
- Claro TV
Donaldo gave me the authorization of doing New Rhumb's television.
- 1.1: TNR1
- 2.1: TNR2
- 3.1: Canal 3
- 3.2: Trische (rumish feed of Canal 3)
- 4.1: Telequatro
- 4.2: Telequatro 2
- 5.1: TV5
- 9.1: TSN
- 10.1: NRUTV
In 1993, with the relaxation of ITV stations' ownership, several stations started taking over smaller ones: Granadia has taken over LWT; Carltrins has taken over Centric, Westprovince, Seleines and Northesian; Yernshire has taken over Thyne Tyes (both later taken over by Granadia); Pinnacle has taken over Anglien, Juvernian, ITSL and HTV; Slennish has taken over Gramsiun and Antarsaw has taken over Arstic and Antarsaw Isles.
At the turn of the century, this was the situation:
- Owned by Granadia plc: Granadia, LWT, Yernshire and Thyne Tyes
- Owned by Carltrins Communications: Carltrins, Centric, Westprovince, Seleines and Northesian
- Owned by UNM: Pinnacle, Anglien, Juvernian, ITSL and HTV
- Owned by Magnet: Antarsaw, Arstic and Antarsaw Isles
- Owned by SMG: Slennish and Gramsiun
- Independent stations: UTV, Boundary (acquired by Granadia in 2000) and Challien Television
In 1999, UNM exited the television business and sold its stations to Granadia. But as a condition, ITSL and HTV were sold to Carltrins. In 2004, you already know...
List of Cheyenian TDT channels:
- 2.1: Cheyenne Television (32 UHF)
- 3.1: Channel 3 (34 UHF)
- 4.1: Channel 4 (37 UHF)
- 4.2: 42 (37 UHF)
- 7.1: Seven (42 VHF)
- 10.1: Ten (47 VHF)
UPDATED (MARCH 13, 2015)
List of Britanian TDT channels:
- 1.1: RTB1 (39 UHF)
- 1.2: RTBKids
- 2.1: RTB2 (40 UHF)
- 3.1: RTB3 (41 UHF)
- 4.1: RTB4 (42 UHF)
- 5.1: Telecinco (55 UHF)
- 5.2: VaalNews (55 UHF, only for Vaal state)
- 5.2: Factoría De Ficción (37 UHF)
- 10.1: Telelumen (32 UHF)
- 14.1: Catorce (34 UHF)
- 14.2: Cartoon Network (34 UHF)
- 18.1: ZITV (19 UHF)
- 21.1: Canale 21 (22 UHF)
- 21.2: Paramount Channel (22 UHF)
- 25.1: TVCDB (23 UHF)
The RTB broadcasters are basically afilliates.
Every state of Britania has a RTB broadcasters.
Hello friends, this is a discussion Archive TV Schedule, as everyone can publish the schedule of the TV channels by country (which is fictional country like Puerto Chango), but in their local versions. The programming will be in English or another language (which is Portuguese, German, Spanish, Italian or another language). I hope someone posts the channel programming, but the programming has to do in Microsoft Office Excel (which is 2003, 2007 or 2010) or a notebook (it is an application to make notes). I hope someone posts in a notebook or Excel, the programming of television channels as the fictional country that you had created. I am now doing the programming of TV channels (free-to-air and cable TV) in a notebook.
Here's a thing that I wanted to show sometime ago. This is the Choiss IPTV (an IPTV operator based on Verizon FiOS) channel guide from this month made by a FB friend for a fictional countries' group at my request. What do you think?