I've already put a few notes on the List of Michillian television channels saying that some FOX-owned channels will be sold to Disney in the Michillies. Considering that Nara has some noteworthy differences from Gapia, here's my arrangement of the deal.
- The Fox network in the United States of Sierra will still be owned by News Corp, who will keep Fox New and Fox Business.
- Fox Sports in the United States of Sierra (1 and 2) will be spun off into Fox Sports Enterprises.
- Many international branches of Fox Sports will either be acquired by Disney, sold to separate branches (like Fox Sports Northulia) or sold to other companies. For example: Fox Sports 1 and 2 in the Michillies will probably become ESPN3 and ESPN Golf, Fox Sports News will become the local branch of ESPNews. The rights held by Fox Sports will be divided between ESPN and Eos Sports in the Michillies.
- Fox-branded television channels outside of the USS will be owned by Disney, since they are not general broadcast television networks. A noteworthy exception would be Fox 8 in Northulia.
- National Geographic Partners, unlike in the real world, will be sold off, and all relations with Fox are to be cut off.
- The stake in Sky (Nashland, Saria, Irenia, Wales, Iteria, Hartung) will be sold off.
- The stake in Tata Sky will also be sold off. Whether or not Nashland's Sky plc will be involved is to be decided by the Hindustani government soon.
- Most film and television franchises will be a part of Disney, including The Simpsons, Family Guy, Sierran Dad!, Futurama, all Blue Sky Studios films (which will serve as a separate studio parallel to Disney and Pixar), The X-Files, The Cleveland Show, Home Alone, Malcolm in the Middle, etc.
- Disney will also acquire STAR Hindustan. Hungama and the Disney-owned UTV channels will be sold off to Zee, just like in the real world.
- The Endemol Shine Group will be sold off, some people say that WB is interested.
- In the USS, FXX will become ABCX, Fox College Sports will become ESPNU 2, Fox Soccer will become ESPN Soccer, some reigonal sports networks will be renamed under the ESPN umbrella. Additionally, in another Sierran country, NBN will buy MTN, former rights holder of the Sierran Fox network programming. MTN News and Business will be sold off and the MTN Sports channels (fewer than in the USS) will be incorporated into NBN Sports. FXX will become NBN Edge.
- Terrestrial rights will also be affected. Effective 2018, the expanded Disney-Fox catalog will be given to the network that had already done a contract with one of the two parties involved. Examples will include the North Arlesburian Broadcasting Corporation (Fox and recently Disney), the A Group of Companies in the Michillies (Disney), Northulia's Nine Network (Disney), Television New Michillies (Disney, who priorly exchanged with Fox), Four TSN in Nashland (both) and RTN Media (Fox) in Reitanna. And Mediacorp in Lenapore? Mediacorp is fine, because they already have the terrestrial commercial monopoly!
- An extra deal will happen in Nosghel. Lasgahore Broadcasting and Television will acquire Solar Entertainment and incorporate their channels and content portfolio into the LBTV brand. As a result, some of the programming seen on Jack and CT will also be shown on Channel 7 during primetime hours. 5TV, owned by Solar, will either be sold off or be a part of LBTV.
- Some films and rights will be sold off. The A-Team film will be sold, just like in Gapia, to NBCUniversal, international rights to The Walking Dead will be sold to SMC Networks, Titanic here will be sold to NBCUniversal.
- Hulu in Nara might either shut down or be a part of the new streaming service Disney is preparing.
This is not the first time that an unexpected merger was going to happen. Prior examples included the hypothetical merger between WB and Disney in 2014 which turned out to be a false rumor, both here and in Nara. Had that deal gone ahead, Disney would have bought Warner Bros. and rights to film and television properties like the entire WB Animation catalog, Casablanca, Ocean's Eleven, The Big Bang Theory, etc. would be a part of Disney, with a chance of DC Comics selling itself off in order to prevent a merger between the two comic superpowers, also TimeWarner would have remained independent.