- Trueking and Malit both were under the German rule before the Japanese rule until they gained their Independent in the 1940s.
- Trueking was divided into by the allies after the war, but Malit wasn't.
- Before Trueking unified, it has Trueking, Elizabeth, Fanshan, Long Kong, Asapo, Chito (now S.R of West Trueking), Kong Pak, Aqua, and Diamond Bay Territory.
- Trueking has the Socialist Republic of West Trueking (S.R.W.T.) which is hated Imperialism and Capitalism of the western countries and is being a neo-Soviet Socialist country like North Korea, China, and rarely Cuba. (HAIL LEADER MAI). However, Malit is being more like Capitalism little China in contrast to Big Socialism China.
- Trueking speaks its language Truekingese which based on Japanese, Cantonese, and Vietnamese, While Malit speaks Cantonese.
- Trueking has Japanese, Vietnamese, English, and Mandarin (in Truekingese dialect) as its secondary language, while Malit has Mandarin (and English?) as them.
- The S.R.W.T. also speaks Truekingese, but it is written in Cyrillic alphabets like the CIS member countries.
- Trueking and Malit both have infused the culture from HK such as Cha chaan teng (called as "British Canteen" by the Trueking locals).