Hi, I'm from Gapia. So, I'm looking for a page that I think was here and not on the Wiki Países Fictícios because I didn't find it there. Does anyone know where is a page about countries removed from gapia? I remember it was a blog.
What's on your mind?
I'm not owner of Eusloida (despite Cardinalia started as Northern Eusloida), there's some Gapia plagiarism:
Even Assoil (now Esso Eusloida) didn't scape this
For more I'll get answers from the admins.
Hi! I want to edit in this wiki, i'm the admin in the spanish Logofanonpedia (called LogoFan and it's not an alternate Logopedia), so.. can I make a page?
I'm new here, and some of you might knew me already in the Fictionaltvstations Wiki. The reason why I got here to contribute is because there are still some missing logos in some TV stations in the URA, so with the help of both Photoshop and Inkscape, I had made one of my first uploaded files here. Well, for my first day here, it has been another record for today, 35 files.
Remember that wiki from 2018? As it turns out HOHO, THE OWNER OF SAN RICO AND ANOTHER COUNTRY WHOSE NAME I FORGOT, has raided the wiki and RIPPED OFF THE NAME OF THE VRÁDIVAN ISLANDS
It's time for a final thread of 2020. 2020 was the heaviest year, but the next year's got it?
World maps updated to May 8, 2020
Politic Map of Gapia - En Español:
Politic Map of Gapia - In English:
Wiki Map of Gapia:
Empty Map of Gapia:
Transparent Map of Gapia:
Welcome to Novalia, Donovia (ex Dovalia), and Gerlium (ex Gerlany) in the world of Gapia.
- Trueking and Malit both were under the German rule before the Japanese rule until they gained their Independent in the 1940s.
- Trueking was divided into by the allies after the war, but Malit wasn't.
- Before Trueking unified, it has Trueking, Elizabeth, Fanshan, Long Kong, Asapo, Chito (now S.R of West Trueking), Kong Pak, Aqua, and Diamond Bay Territory.
- Trueking has the Socialist Republic of West Trueking (S.R.W.T.) which is hated Imperialism and Capitalism of the western countries and is being a neo-Soviet Socialist country like North Korea, China, and rarely Cuba. (HAIL LEADER MAI). However, Malit is being more like Capitalism little China in contrast to Big Socialism China.
- Trueking speaks its language Truekingese which based on Japanese, Cantonese, and Vietnamese, While Malit speaks Cantonese.
- Trueking has Japanese, Vietnamese, English, and Mandarin (in Truekingese dialect) as its secondary language, while Malit has Mandarin (and English?) as them.
- The S.R.W.T. also speaks Truekingese, but it is written in Cyrillic alphabets like the CIS member countries.
- Trueking and Malit both have infused the culture from HK such as Cha chaan teng (called as "British Canteen" by the Trueking locals).
Some new rules have been taken to grant a more regular activity of the countries on the Hispanic wiki (https://paisesficticios.fandom.com/es/wiki/Wiki_Paises_Ficticios):
- You have to post at least a news article every month on the News article.
- Television themes don't count as news.
- You can outsource the news to other users, but it's only official when its owner publishes it.
- If you don't respect it, your country becomes a bot after three months of inactivity.
- Centlands is now a country based on French Indochina, but it is smaller due to its languages and its location, Its area is located on the center IRL Indochina Peninsula.
- Centlands' modern industry such as Radio and TV, some will be longer and some will be shorter.
Conlandia is ripping off Our Eusloida!!!
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Conlandian_radio_stations https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Conlandian_television_channels (Plagiarizing both Eusloidian TV and Radio, especially GBS to Globetel, that ETN to SBC, METRO7 to EDT11 and ETN's Digital channels to RTL's) https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/NTV_(Conlandia) (The logo as red as ECN)
Recently, Chebbycraft34 has been spamming this wiki with terrible logos on pages he doesn't own for no damn reason. But here's some tips do identify his sockpuppets.
- His profile image is a countryball
- His logos are poorly done
- He often changes the dates by saying it's a new logo or a prototype version
- His files usually end in ".svg.png"
As of today, most of 21st Century Fox assets will now be part of The Walt Disney Company. The same situation happens in Gapia, although there's some details that should've notice.
Fox Entertainment Group is now a semi-autonomous unit within Disney's structure (much like Marvel Entertainment and Lucasfilm). The division includes Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (now 20th Century Studios), Fox Networks Group (which includes FX Networks and its majority stake on National Geographic Partners), Fox International Channels (which includes Star Asikai and its stake on Phoenix Television) and its stake on Hulu
As part of the deal to avoid conflicts of interests with National Geographic Partners, Corus Entertainment agreed to buy Disney's stake on A&E Networks
Disney-EBC International Television and Fox International Channels remain as separate units until the phasing of the Fox brand
In countries/regions where ESPN and Fox Sports co-exist, Fox Sports is sold to avoid conflicts of interests
In countries where Fox Sports exists but ESPN doesn't, the channel is rebranded into ESPN, save for Itainy as part of the deal with local authorities involving Sky's sale to Comcast where Fox Sports couldn't be sold to Disney
In 2021, the Fox branding on television is slowly being phased out in favor of the Star brand (the existing Star Istia channels would be renamed to Ustav for their international feeds), but that will be a gradual process and some situations like Hokusei, Hisqaida, Jysania and Tursey haven't been defined yet.
21st Century Fox units who didn't join Disney:
Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox Television Stations Group (including MyNetworkTV), Fox News Group and Fox Sports Media Group - spun-off into Fox Corporation
DES Network - sold back to the Hopeland Dankees in partnership with Rainzon and The Blackstone Group
Fox Sports regional networks - sold to a joint-venture between Sinclair Broadcast Group, Entertainment Studios and Bally Corporation
Sky plc (39%) - sold to Comcast
Endemol Shine Group (50%) - sold to Banijay
The international rights for The Walking Dead were reverted back to AMC Networks and Entertainment One as part of the deal.
Foxtel is not affected by the deal due to being part-owned by News Corp rather than 21st Century Fox.
Pretty much like IRL, Rencuesia (Gapia's counterpart to Venezuela and Ecuador) is suffering a large political crisis in the last months, especially with the alleged electoral fraud in the last presidential elections As of today, the President of the National Assembly José Bilbao was proclaimed by the opposition as the interim President of Rencuesia. Rencuesian President Norberto Nabunio already reacted by cutting its foreign relations with the United Republics (one of the first countries to recognize Bilbao).
Following the situation, several countries already pronounced about the case. In my case:
- Countries who recognize Bilbao: Palesia, New Rhumb and New Eusland
- Neutral: Eusloida
- Didn't pronounce yet: South Matamah, Anglosaw and Cenhasia
- Countries who recognize Nabunio: well, none
In your case, what are your countries' position. Gapia only.
They've been stealing from us once again:
Shokugeki News Network is different from SKT, ATV and Soara TV due to their ITV-esque system. and here's the broadcasters:
- ODH (Grand Soara)
- GBS Guranbare Broadcasting (Guranbare)
- Shinsei Television System (Kaitsuba)
- United Telecasting Hoshizora (Hoshizora)
- Gaishou TV (formerly Gaishou Terebi) (Hatanoride)
- SBR Shonaiken Broadcasting (Furunaika)
Note: All-SNN Broadcasters are independently-owned.
- A2TV (Using Cardinalan flag's colors): https://dreamlogos.wikia.com/wiki/RDTV
- NCN Newsdesk: https://dreamlogos.wikia.com/wiki/ATS_News_6
On February 17th, 2008, the region of Carsivne (of Bosbakian majority) unilaterally declared its independence from Mayagia. However, Mayagia claims this declaration as "unconstitutional" and "illegal" as it claims the sovereignty over the region. Related to international recognition, does your country recognize Carsivne as independent or as part of Mayagia?